I was tagged by morfinwen!
Rule 1: always post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
01. What webcomics, if any, do you read?
The only one I can think of is xkcd (by Randall Munroe). Unfortunately it can be inappropriate sometimes, so I can’t give a wholehearted recommendation of that one. Oh, wait - I read Foxtrot (Bill Amend) online too.
02. Tell me something random about you.
I have quite bushy eyebrows.
03. Type of weather you love, type of weather you hate.
I really enjoy thunderstorms, which I only get to experience when I visit the Lower 48 in the summertime. I dislike gray days without any precipitation, rain or snow, or 3+ days of rain at a time.
04. Random song lyrics.
Help somebody cry/Be there for the tears/God will use your life/To show that He is near/ Greg Long, Help Somebody Cry
05. Movie or book quote that really speaks to you.
"Remember that all worlds draw to an end, and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy." (C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle)
06. Random TV show you like. My family recently started watching the BBC Sherlock, which I like pretty well - innuendos and one episode aside.
07. Do you like your middle name?
My siblings and I all share our mother’s maiden name as our middle names - Portugese tradition, I understand? It’s kinda unique, and yes, I do like it.
08. Random TV show you hate.
Not hate, per say, but the series where they put a modern family into a historical setting - 1900s House, Pioneer House, etc, were disappointing in the some of the viewpoints obviously held and put forward by the producers.
09. How do you feel about crossovers? If you like them, name two things you’d love to crossover/see a crossover of/whatever.
I usually enjoy the idea. Lessee… Ooh! How about Narnia and Redwall?
I want to travel to India.
11. Have you heard of Brandon Sanderson?
Can’t say that I have. Should I have?
Shockingly, I will now disregard the rules about tagging. I enjoy doing these memes, but I’ve tagged an unusual number of people over the past few months, so I’ll just say that whomever wants to may answer the following questions:
1. Last song you listened to?
2. Favorite ethnic food?
3. Laptop or desktop?
4. Do you paint your nails?
5. Ideal chocolate bar?
6. What’s your best crafting ability? (Even if none are very good)
7. Movie you’re most looking forward to seeing?
8. Color of you iPod or MP3 player:
9. Fandom you most recently joined:
10. Something you collect:
11. A line from the last book you read: